Sanctuary Service Livestream
The Vine Livestream
Join us for online communion - January 3
Here are some guidelines to help you prepare for Online Communion:
1. Prepare grape juice for all who are participating with you. Yes, grape juice is preferable. If you do not have grape juice, then use your best judgement. The point is to participate in the body and blood of Christ.
2. Prepare bread or crackers for all who will gather with you.
3. Light a candle signifying the presence of the Holy Spirit.
4. Turn off all unnecessary electronics.
5. Prayerfully enter into this time of worship.
6. Your pastors will lead the liturgy and invite you to participate.
7. Here are scriptures to reflect on: Genesis 24:34-38, 42-49, 58-67; Psalm 45:10-17, Romans 7:15-25; John 15:1-11