- Senior Pastor
- Associate Minister
- Minister, Discipleship Formation & Cong Care
- Minister to the Homebound
- Minister, Counseling
- Director, Vine Worship and Young Adult Ministry
- Director, Congregational Development
- Director, Student Ministry
- Director, Children's Ministry
- Director, Worship and Music Ministry
- Director, Senior Adult Ministry
- Director, Children's Enrichment Center
- Director, Inner City Ministry
- Assistant Director, Children's Enrichment Center
- Handbells and Instrumentalists
- Communications Coordinator
- Business Manager
- Administrative Assistant
- Membership Secretary
Minister, Associate Pastor of Adult Discipleship Formation and Congregational Care
Rev. Dr. Linda I. McDaniel
Linda Isadore McDaniel's credo: "Edifying God and empowering others are two of the most important reasons for living."
In sharing with others, Linda tries to impact lives through helping persons to emphasize their respective God-given talents. Linda believes that empowering others means being used to assist them in personal growth and development and spiritual formation. She has tried to demonstrate that fact through missionary service in Anchorage Alaska, Honolulu, Hawaii, mission trips to San Pedro Sula and Tegulcigalpa, Honduras, in Central America, Malawi and Zimbabwe, Africa.
Licensed to preach in 1977, Linda was ordained in 2009 and has also served in Canada, Bermuda and the Bahamas. A member of the Holston Conference since 2011, she is currently serving in her third year as an associate with First-Centenary in Chattanooga and is an Elder in Full Connection in Holston Conference.
McDaniel is a graduate of the University of Alaska, Anchorage and the University of Tennessee, Chattanooga, obtained a Master of Divinity degree from the Church of God Theological Seminary, Cleveland, TN, and a Doctor of Ministry degree from Drew University, Madison, NJ on May 18, 2013.
She is married to the Reverend Dr. Paul A. McDaniel, a retired Baptist minister.