- Senior Pastor
- Associate Minister
- Minister, Discipleship Formation & Cong Care
- Minister to the Homebound
- Minister, Counseling
- Director, Vine Worship and Young Adult Ministry
- Director, Congregational Development
- Director, Student Ministry
- Director, Children's Ministry
- Director, Worship and Music Ministry
- Director, Senior Adult Ministry
- Director, Children's Enrichment Center
- Director, Inner City Ministry
- Assistant Director, Children's Enrichment Center
- Handbells and Instrumentalists
- Communications Coordinator
- Business Manager
- Administrative Assistant
- Membership Secretary
Handbells & Instrumentalists
Jonathan B. McNair’s music has been performed across the U.S.A., and in Puerto Rico and Europe, released on the Capstone, ACA Digital, and AUR labels, and published by Pilgrim Press, MLKeepe Music, and the SCI Journal of Scores. He was named Tennessee Composer of the Year for 2008 by the Tennessee Music Teachers Association. McNair has received awards and commissions from Choral Arts of Chattanooga, Allied Arts of Greater Chattanooga, TMTA, Ballet Tennessee, the Chattanooga Symphony chamber players, Ohio Arts Council, the Texas Composers Forum, and the Chattanooga Clarinet Choir. American Composers Forum awarded him residencies for its “Faith Partners” program and the VivaVice! summer Choral music camp. He has been a resident composer twice at the Artists’ Enclave at I-Park.
McNair studied composition at The Cleveland Institute of Music, Southern Methodist University, and Appalachian State University. He is currently U.C. Foundation Associate Professor of Music Theory and Composition at The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, and periodically produces a regional contemporary music festival.
He has been on the staff at First-Centenary since 2000.