- Senior Pastor
- Associate Minister
- Minister, Discipleship Formation & Cong Care
- Minister to the Homebound
- Minister, Counseling
- Director, Vine Worship and Young Adult Ministry
- Director, Congregational Development
- Director, Youth Ministry
- Assistant Director, Youth Ministry
- Director, Children's Ministry
- Director, Worship and Music Ministry
- Director, Senior Adult Ministry
- Director, Children's Enrichment Center
- Assistant Director, Children's Enrichment Center
- Handbells and Instrumentalists
- Communications Coordinator
- Business Manager
- Administrative Assistant
- Membership Secretary
- Director, Inner City Ministry
- Assistant Director, The Centenary
- Recreation Specialist, The Centenary
- Teen Director, The Centenary
Rev. Will Lauderback
Will joined the clergy staff of First-Centenary UMC in 2015. Previously he has served churches in Kingsport and Jonesborough, TN and Rossville, GA. He was commissioned into full-time ministry in 2010 and was ordained an Elder in the United Methodist Church in 2012.
Will grew up in Johnson City, TN, where his parents still live. Will graduated from Emory and Henry College in 2007 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Religion and a minor in Chemistry. Having felt a call to pastoral ministry, Will continued his education in North Carolina where he graduated from Duke Divinity School in 2010 with a Masters of Divinity.
Besides his parents and two younger brothers, Will has a Black Lab named Belle. When not at the church you can probably find Will at one of his favorite coffee shops reading a good book, hiking one of his favorite trails, running around the river walk, or listening to one of his favorite bands.
On Sunday mornings you can usually find him preaching in The Vine, our contemporary worship service. His hope is that everyone might feel welcome in the church and that every week people leave feeling more connected to God.