- Senior Pastor
- Associate Minister
- Minister of Outreach
- Minister, Discipleship Formation & Cong Care
- Minister to the Homebound
- Minister, Counseling
- Director, Vine Worship and Young Adult Ministry
- Director, Congregational Development
- Director, Youth Ministry
- Assistant Director, Youth Ministry
- Director, Children's Ministry
- Director, Worship and Music Ministry
- Director, Senior Adult Ministry
- Director, Children's Enrichment Center
- Assistant Director, Children's Enrichment Center
- Handbells and Instrumentalists
- Communications Coordinator
- Business Manager
- Administrative Assistant
- Membership Secretary
- Director, The Centenary
- Assistant Director, The Centenary
- Recreation Specialist, The Centenary
- Teen Director, The Centenary
- Athletic Director, The Centenary
Director, Children's Ministry
Along time ago,
In a city far, far away.
A little 3lb 13oz girl was born,
Here at First-Cen-Ten-Air-y.
My first love of children,
Came at the young age of three.
In a little bundle of joy,
The first years of sisterhood
Were full of laughter and joys.
All except the first night
When I woke up and said,
“Mama, what’s that noise?”
Fast forward a couple of years,
When Dad heard a call from above.
To go learn how to preach,
About God‘s amazing love.
The life of a Preachers Kid,
Was a little different you see.
When God called, you went,
And that’s where you’d be.
Ten different churches,
And nine different schools.
I got to learn all the WAYS,
And I followed all the rules.
Being in a new place,
Wasn’t always that bad.
With lots of new things to see,
And fun experiences to be had.
I rode horses,
And played the flute.
And got my first cowboy boots.
I learned how to be happy,
No matter where we called home.
I learned you can “Be You,”
No matter where you roamed.
I learned to organize,
And pack a box well.
I even got to start up
A church nursery, as well.
Opening presents through tears,
My 12th grade year.
Till Dad said, I’d never have to leave,
As UTC would be near.
Five years in college,
Back then no one got out in four.
Working as a teacher,
But God wanted more.
Comfortable in life at the Children’s Enrichment Center.
For sixteen years, until God whispered,
“Hey, look over here.”
Now it’s raining Blessings,
And I’m thankful beyond measure.
Because God has given me
One of my heart’s greatest treasures.