Want to Serve With Us?
Step One: Indentify Your Spiritual Gifts
The first step in serving in a mnistry is to identify your spiritual gifts. God has given each of us gifts for serving in ministry. To identify your spiritual gifts, take this free spiritual gift survey. You will need to create a password in order login and take the spiritual gift survey.
Step Two: Identify Your Area/s of Passion
- Serving in Worship (Serving in one of our worship services through music, greeting, being an usher, sound or video, etc.)
- Serving in Teaching and Discipleship (Serving by teaching, leading small groups, shepharding a class or small group, working with youth and children, etc.)
- Serving in Outreach (Serving by being in involved in local or global missions, reaching out to non-Christians, etc.)
- Serving in Hospitality (Serving by welcoming people into our church on Sunday or during the week, hosting small groups, serving food and drinks at various functions, etc.)
- Serving by Caregiving (Serving by visiting in our hospitals, rehab facilites, shutins, by praying for people in our congregations, etc.)
-Serving through Facilities Maintenance (Yard work, painting, plants, light construction, etc.)
-Serving through Administration (Working in the office, answering phones, doing mailings, printing, etc.)