Cleaning kits should be returned to the church by November 11.
Taking seriously Christ's Great Commission recorded in Matthew 28, First-Centenary is intentionally engaged in missions locally, nationally, and internationally. This is our part in Christ's command to spread the gospel to the "four corners of the Earth."
UMCOR Cleaning Kit
Please include $3 per bucket for shipping/transportation costs.
• One five-gallon round bucket with lid (14.35”h x 12.19”w x 12.19”d; No screw lids, May be used, but must be free from all residual product, advertisement on the outside acceptable)
• One 32–64 oz. bottle liquid laundry detergent
• One 16–40 oz. bottle liquid concentrate household cleaner (No spray cleaners)
• One 16–34 oz. bottle liquid dish soap.
• One 4–8 oz. pump spray air freshener (three solid, or three gel fresheners also acceptable)
• One 6–14 oz. pump spray insect repellant (pack of 10–20 wipes also acceptable) Pump spray bottles must have protective covers
• One scrub brush - with or without handle
• 18 re-usable cleaning wipes – No terrycloth, microfiber or paper towels (Remove from packaging)
• Five scouring pads – No stainless steel or pads with soap in them (Remove from packaging)
• 36–50 clothespins
• One 50–100 ft. clothesline (cotton or plastic line)
• 24 roll of heavy-duty trash bags (33–45 gallon sizes; remove from packaging)
• Five N95 particulate respirator dust masks (1–3 mm thickness) No surgical masks
• Two pairs kitchen gloves – Durable for multiple uses (Remove from packaging)
• One pair work gloves (Cotton with leather palm or all leather)