- Senior Pastor
- Associate Minister
- Minister, Discipleship Formation & Cong Care
- Minister to the Homebound
- Minister, Counseling
- Director, Vine Worship and Young Adult Ministry
- Director, Congregational Development
- Director, Student Ministry
- Director, Children's Ministry
- Director, Worship and Music Ministry
- Director, Senior Adult Ministry
- Director, Children's Enrichment Center
- Director, Inner City Ministry
- Assistant Director, Children's Enrichment Center
- Handbells and Instrumentalists
- Communications Coordinator
- Business Manager
- Administrative Assistant
- Membership Secretary
Children's Enrichment Center, Assistant Director
While attending Chattanooga State for my Associate’s degree in teaching, I came to Children’s Enrichment Center to do field work. I was a nanny for four years for a family whose children attended CEC, and I knew it was a wonderful program. I was welcomed to observe the preschool classroom and later offered a part-time job. As the children I cared for got older and I spent more time at CEC, I began to realize that early childhood education was my passion. My plan had always been to teach elementary school, specifically second grade. But I’ve learned over the last few years that God had a different plan for me all along.
That part time job turned out to be my calling, and I am grateful for the opportunity to be part of such an amazing program dedicated to enriching the lives of young children. After teaching the preschool class for four years and implementing an emergent curriculum, I fell in love with the philosophy behind it.
As Assistant Director and Curriculum Coordinator, I will work closely with the teachers at CEC on implementing a developmentally appropriate curriculum from ages six weeks to five years, while instilling values, passion for learning, and a love and appreciation for God and the world around us.