- Senior Pastor
- Minister, Outreach
- Minister, Congregational Care
- Director, Children's Ministry
- Director, Children Enrichment Center
- Director, Congregational Development
- Director, Worship and Music Ministry
- Director, Vine Worship and Young Adult Ministry
- Handbells and Instrumentalists
- Director, Senior Adult Ministry
- Director, Inner City Ministry
- Assistant Director, Children's Enrichment Center
- Director, Student Ministry
- Communications Coordinator
- Administrative Coordinator
- Administrative Assistant
- Membership Secretary
Children's Enrichment Center, Assistant Director
I received an Associate degree in Applied Science for Early Childhood Education from Chattanooga State in 1994. I am also a 2008 Graduate of the Early Childhood Leadership Academy. I have been at CEC for 19 years. I started in the classroom in 1993, and am currently the Assistant Director / Curriculum Coordinator.
I was married for 3 years to the love of my life, Kelly. He went to his heavenly home on November 25, 2012 after a 17 month battle with leukemia.
I have a miniature schnauzer that fills my heart with joy and is not just my pet, but a member of my family.
I am an active member in church at Brainerd Baptist. I know without our Lord Jesus Christ by my side, I would be nothing in this world.
I love hiking, biking, couponing (kind of extreme with the coupons) and spending time with my family & friends, but right now a big part of my life is working to help find a cure for leukemia, so that other families don't have to take the journey that we did for so long.
Let your light shine before people that they will see the good things you do and praise your Father in heaven. Matthew 5:16