- Senior Pastor
- Associate Minister
- Minister of Outreach
- Minister, Discipleship Formation & Cong Care
- Minister to the Homebound
- Minister, Counseling
- Director, Vine Worship and Young Adult Ministry
- Director, Congregational Development
- Director, Youth Ministry
- Assistant Director, Youth Ministry
- Director, Children's Ministry
- Director, Worship and Music Ministry
- Director, Senior Adult Ministry
- Director, Children's Enrichment Center
- Assistant Director, Children's Enrichment Center
- Handbells and Instrumentalists
- Communications Coordinator
- Business Manager
- Administrative Assistant
- Membership Secretary
- Director, Inner City Ministry
- Assistant Director, The Centenary
- Recreation Specialist, The Centenary
- Teen Director, The Centenary
Children's Enrichment Center, Director
I received an Associate degree in Applied Science for Early Childhood Education from Chattanooga State in 1994. I am also a 2008 Graduate of the Early Childhood Leadership Academy. I have been at CEC for 23 years. I started working in the classroom in 1993, and for 14 years I was the Assistant Director/Curriculum Coordinator. I became Director in May 2016. I am excited to lead the center as we strive to enrich the lives of young children, build relationships with their families and watch our children grow physically, emotionally and spiritually throughout their time at the Children's Enrichment Center.
I married the love of my life, Kelly in June 2009 and was blessed with three glorious years with him, before he was called to his Heavenly home after a long battle with AML (acute myeloid leukemia).
I have a miniature schnauzer named Freeman who has brought so much joy and laughter to my life.
I am a member of Brainerd Baptist Church and I know without The Lord in my daily life, I would be nothing in this world.
Away from work I enjoy working in my yard, volunteering with various organizations/groups and spending time with my family & friends.
Let your light shine before people that they will see the good works and glorify your Father in Heaven. Matthew 5:16